The claim form is now available for the domestic fund that finishes on 19th November 2021. Letters of Offer for this fund are dated October 2021.
To claim your 75% funding, please complete the online form here by 3rd December and please ensure that you attach ALL the relevant evidence to support your claim.
How to claim successfully:
- Complete the Itemised Spending Document (download below) with each invoice on a numbered line.
- Using the same numbers, label each invoice so that is easy to identify. If an invoice as multiple items, label them 1a, 1b, etc.
- Using the same numbers, label your evidence to match. So, put a number on each advert or in the file name of a radio advert or on a Facebook screenshot.
- Complete the online form and attach your Itemised Spending Document, invoices and advertising evidence.
- You can only upload WORD or PDF files and only one file for each section. If you have additional evidence, please email to [email protected] AFTER you submit your online form.
We will check all claims and pay out in batches. If your claim meets the criteria for the campaign and is formatted as above, you should receive payment quite quickly. If you fail to provide evidence, your claim will be significantly delayed or will not be paid at all.