Benefits of Membership
The Northern Ireland Hotels Federation is the main industry body for the accommodation sector with around 90% representation. The following is a list of possible ways we can help you.
Why be a member?
- Benefit your business and save money.
- Actively represent your views – importance of a united voice.
- Single property is a lone voice in wilderness – you never know when you will need us.
- NI Hotel & Guesthouse Guide – the only comprehensive guide to the sector. Free to all members.
- Website listing for your business with direct link to your own booking engine.
- Direct consumer and trade marketing, promoting the accommodation sector.
- Opportunity to benefit from marketing initiatives through Tourism Ireland and Tourism Northern Ireland.
- Government recognises and consults with NIHF on industry issues.
- Advice on Legislation as it changes.
- NIHF represent collective industry position.
- National minimum wage, Coronavirus, licensing, rates and much more.
- Advice and one day courses.
- E-commerce, marketing, business development.
- Employment Legislation.
- Awards for Receptionists and Housekeepers, among others.
- Hospitality Exchange annual conference.
- Presidents Gala Dinner.
- Membership discounts at events organised and run by NIHF