Professional Receptionist Training
09 March 2017
This receptionist training course has been developed to provide receptionist with the skills required to provide exceptional service whilst creating the unique Northern Ireland welcome to visitors and to understand the impact that they have on enhancing the overall guest experience of their property and region. Delegates entering the Receptionist of the Year competition would benefit from attending this training workshop.
The course will cover:
- The importance of professional presentation, first impressions and how to present yourself well.
- The importance of correct communication skills and how to communicate effectively.
- What to do when things go wrong - how to effectively handle complaints.
- Selling techniques - how to sell professionally and the importance of strong product knowledge.
- How to recognise and anticipate guest needs, how to achieve them and more importantly, how to exceed them.
Venue and Programme
EXTRA DATE & VENUE
Friday 7th April
Waterfoot Hotel, Derry-Londonderry
Tuesday 28th March
Park Avenue Hotel, Belfast
09.30 Registration and Coffee
10.00 Professional Presentation
11.45 Communication Skills
13.30 Sales Techniques
15.15 More Sales Techniques
16.00 Recap and Questions
This pilot course will be delivered by Marianne Hood, Hospitality Solutions and costs £75 + VAT per person. Places are very limited to ensure that everyone benefits from the training. You can book online now via the link below.